Everyone who works for Eagle Eye GPS is a parent
And we use these watches ourselves to keep our kids safe
It only takes a second…
It’s every parent’s worst nightmare. You look away for a moment, to pay for your shopping, to unlock the car, and when you look back, your child isn’t there.
This has happened to most parents at one time or another, and thankfully most of the time the child is nearby. But what if they weren’t?
We’re a group of parents from Dublin who want nothing more than to keep our children safe. To know where they are at all times. That’s where these watches come in. They’re not just rugged, child-safe gadgets. They offer multiple ways to locate or communicate with your child, quickly, and all are available through an app on your phone.
- Locate the watch on a map
- Make the watch ring, loudly, to find it if it’s nearby
- Make a voice call to the watch which the child can answer with a single press on the screen
- Send an SMS or voice message to the watch
Your child can:
- Use the watch’s phone book to make a voice call to pre-approved numbers in their watch’s phone book
- Send a voice message
- Press and hold the SOS button for three seconds, which will make the watch dial the emergency contact numbers one at a time until one of them answers
GPS Real-time Positioning
Locate the device in real-time on a map
SOS Phone Call Alert
In an emergency, your child can press and hold the SOS button on the watch to immediately call the emergency contact phone numbers you specify
Get an alert on your phone immediately if the watch is taken off
Two Way Voice Call
The watch is capable of acting just like a mobile phone, making and receiving voice calls from pre-approved numbers.
High resolution touchscreen display, allowing familiar gestures such as swiping and tapping.
Geofence Safe Area
Set a perimeter and get an alert if the watch leaves that area
In an emergency, you can activate the watch’s microphone and listen to what’s happening.
Keep track of your child’s activity, and optionally grant rewards for number of steps walked, etc.
Send an SMS to the watch as if it was a regular phone. For security, only messages from numbers in the watch’s phone book are accepted.